Friday 23 October 2009

So I gave in and joined Twitter

So I've been reading for ages about twitter on etsy, though very mixed reviews from people. So I gave in and joined today. I figure it's free and another way to get the word out so it's all good. I just really don't want to be one of these people who tweet that they're going to bed or making a cup of coffee! I think then I would really just have to shoot myself.

Unfortunately twitter has a stupidly short user name limit, so I couldn't even fit HeroineIndustries as a user name! So I had to settle for HeroineInd (after a lovely person on the etsy forums mentioned that i could use the abbreviation of industries - which never even occurred to me *D'oh*)

So anyways, enough rambling, here it is -

2 comments:

  1. Are you totally addicted to Twitter yet? It won't take long. :)

    P.S. I freaking love your jewelry!

    ♥ xtine
    http://www.stuffbyxtine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, starting to get the hang of it, never really sure what to tweet about though now i have one! lol

    ReplyDelete