Wednesday 21 October 2009

Thankyou

I just wanna say 'Thankyou' to everyone who has 'fan'd me on facebook :) so far I have 61 fans and I only made it last tuesday! So cheers everyone for your support, and that goes to everyone who reads my blog and has followed me on here :)

You can fan me here -> Heroine Industries on Facebook

It's my dad's birthday today, and my mum's 50th next wednesday! Lots of presents to buy! I got my dad a gig ticket for Magnum (80's hair metal band) which is on 4th nov. I thought it would make a good present, men are always so difficult to buy for! I rang this morning to say happy birthday and he got it ok (i wasn't sure it would arrive on time because of the mess with royal mail atm) and said it was the best present he got :) so it was money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment