Monday 17 August 2009

First Post ever ^_^

Hello. testing. testing. 123.

This is Heroine Industries first post, of what I predict to be very many!!! If you have read my profile, or seen my subtle links at the top of this page, you will know that Heroine Industries is the name of the shops I run on etsy and eBay. The etsy shop is quite new, but I have been selling on eBay for 4 years now and have 100% feedback ^_^
I make mostly handmade, kitsch jewellery (or jewelry if you're American) But I'm also branching out to kitsch and quirky art, felt wiccan items, custom bags, cushion covers. To be honest I just love making things, so if i can make it then it will probably end up in the shops ^_^ lol.
I also love kitsch, diy, emo, scene and rockabilly things (and I spend a unhealthy amount of time on the Internet) so I will probably post the interesting bits and pieces I find.

My name is Emma by the way *waves*, just realised I probably should have put that at the top of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment