Wednesday 26 August 2009

It's my birthday tomorrow ^_^

A bit of a side note from the shop, but it is my birthday tomorrow *excited*, and I'm just about to go to bed after I finish writing this. Went to see Katy Perry last night, she was really great!!! I loved all the kitsch, flamingos, giant inflatable fruits ^_^ I will put some photos up this weekend!

I've been spending some time on the etsy forums since the weekend, and I can't believe how busy they are! But it's all good. People seem really frinedly and helpfull on there, all wanting to help and learn from each other. I've been selling on ebay since 2005, and I don't think I ever really looked at the forums. Etsy does seem to have quite a community feel to it that I really like ^_^ I'm still not sure what a BOGO sale is though? Is it like a BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free) sale?

goodnight
x

4 comments:

  1. BOGO- "Buy One Get One" Free or half of or free shipping. Every shop has something different. ;)

    And an awesome Happy Birthday to you for tomorrow!

    ♥Kylee
    Checking out your shop right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou guys :) I had a great birthday thankyou :D

    Em
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, it is too late though.
    I wish you a best luck on your etsy business~

    ReplyDelete