Monday 28 September 2009

Brand New Items :)

I've been busy listing lots of new items today :) Here is a peak at a few of them (the photos link to items) :)


Batman and stripey beads Necklace


Pink and Black 'Love Gun' Earrings (I also have these for sale in red and black)


Ahoy Sailor - Anchor Necklace


Small London Postcard Pin


Zombie Love / Heart Necklace


Kawaii Tinkerbell Beaded Bracelet

I didn't get round to listing my other new items in the Ebay Heroine Industries shop. I'll have to do that tomorrow :) But I already have a little box filled with new charms and bits and pieces that have arrived! I always feel like a little kid at christmas when new charms arrive and can't wait to get crafting away! I'm sure anyone who likes to make things is the same?

5 comments:

  1. I like the London postcard item :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I like the batman necklace and gun earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool jewelry! I just followed your blog. Mine is at http://tranquility-base-designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete